Important things about your membership:
- All membership payments must be via monthly direct debit as explained here: https://bprfc.co.uk/join-the-club/pay-the-club/
- Members who previously cancelled their direct debits must re-enrol using the above link.
- New players must have set up their DD before having played their 3rd game for BPRFC.
- Returning players membership is due immediately if previously cancelled.
- Occasional players & non members must contact us in the week before a game so we can arrange the relevant insurance.
- We will take into consideration individual circumstance – finances should not prohibit the enjoyment of joining Belsize! Please contact our Membership Secretary to discuss.
- The club can not take responsibility for any injuries that occur if you are not a member in good standing and therefore fully insured.
*: After 2 matches your membership becomes due. This grace period only applies in the same season as your first game – e.g. you can’t play 2 games in March at the end of season 1, return a few months later in season 2 and still be within your grace period.
**: such as equipment, subsidising any bus travel, etc; as well as smaller payments such as: laundry, food after any home games, referee’s travel expenses, etc.